Best of 2019 wedding photos
It’s coming to the end of another fantastic year for us here at Mike Lister Photography and as the New year slowly gets closer we thought it would be a nice to reflect back on all the things that we have achieved over the last 12 months and start to plan for the next decade! (we know a new decade, we can’t believe it either!)
Looking back over the last 12 months we have taken 11,653 images and covered:
- Charity Events
- Corporate Events
- Family Studio Days
- Awards Ceremonies
- Drone Roof Surveys
So here are our top ten images taken from 2019 showcasing the best of our wedding photography and events in Plymouth.
1. Wedding Prep – We love this photo, it was taken at the Future Inns Hotel in Plymouth. The groom having a few moments before the show gets started.
2. That first kiss – Capturing the first kiss is so special, you can see the love they have for each other here. Taken at Cockington Court, Getting married here and having wedding photography at Cockington Court is magical.
3. The signing of the Register – Using our skills to blend into your guests we are able to capture some truly natural wedding photography. Working from a distance we were able to get this special moment.
4. A splash of colour – Moving away from weddings just for a moment it’s worth mentioning that over 2019 we have been working with River Island to raise awareness and donations for Children’s Hospice South West. A great local charity here in the South West. Both in the Exter and Plymouth branches we have held pop up studios with free prints available and look forward to doing some more fun with them next year.
5. Engagement Photography – Usually the first time we meet our couples is for an engagement session, this is a great time to get to know our couples better and have some practice in front of the camera. We had such a laugh with these despite the poor weather conditions and it’s clear to see they love each other very much.
6. Getting Married on Holiday – Not all destination weddings are abroad, We met this lovely couple who holiday every year in Devon and decided that this year they would tie the knot in Devon with just family and a few friends with them. It was a lovely wedding and Mike’s first time on the Bigbury sea tractor.
7. A Hug – Last minute wedding photography is something we can usually accommodate. Blackpool Sands was a new venue for us this year and we loved it. Right on the beach with views out to sea.
8. Capturing the laughter – Making your clients laugh out loud brings out the natural smiles and make for amazing wedding photography.
9. The Family – Our Family Studio days are part of the Client for Life service that we offer. Capturing these moments every year creating new chapters in there story.
10. Rain? What Rain? – Getting married in September doesn’t mean it will rain on your wedding day. We had perfect weather for this wedding to get all the photos done before the clouds came in and the heavens opened up. Planning the photos helped get the best for our clients.
for all your support over the last 12 months helping us grow our business and create beautiful stories for you all.
Planning Your Wedding?
We want to hear from you about what you have planned and what moments we can capture for you.